Monday, February 18, 2008

Bree and then Bounce styles complete



Bree is pictured first, and Bounce is pictured without the poster complete because I was rather excited to post this.
So hairstyle 2 and 3 are now complete for the hair fair. I'm sure they will be organizing it fairly soon.
Bree is base on a style someone was wearing the other day and I just had to make it. It's sort of a messy bun and it kind of bounces too when you walk, tough to explain.
Bounce as I named it for now, it just great. Rarely do I like the hair styles I make. The textures turned out really well. That's fine but sometimes they don't work as well as I had hope and sometimes its a bit of working on hair for 5 hours and not getting what you thought you would get. This time it worked much better than I was thinking it would. It's long and lots of hair. I can't wait for April.

No comments: