Saturday, January 12, 2008

Finally done New Dress

This took a while as I tried a number of things to create my best dress to date.
This dress comes in 8 colors and are priced at 300L each. The mega pack is 1000L for all 8 which isn't too bad.
The bodice is highly detailed with some star shapes and flower shapes. The prim dress has some more flower and leaf like shapes on it also.
The prim dresses are available in two different options. The one I wanted to be used has more prims on it. I used the regular set of prims and then added another two sets to create the pattern in more 3d-like way. In other words the pattern sticks out some instead of just a flat texture. The other dress is the traditional texture on prim.
Issues with the first prim dress is lag and sometimes I would like to call it bad rezzing of the flex paths. The flex paths should usually be the same but sometimes they seem to not rez correctly and the pattern will be off from where it should be on the dress. Lag usually pulls this dress apart from the pattern a lot more than a low lag area. So that is why I included the traditional dress.
I made 8 colors but I could make more. I will start on my next project for now. I really feel the need to make some casual clothing now.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: