Monday, January 28, 2008

In time for Valentine's Day!! Whew!


Another project that seemed to never end. I tried several things and ended up with four options as shown in the poster.
The transparent babydoll as shown, has hearts that are scattered throughout the skirt and top. These hearts really pop out and aren't transparent themselves.
The marabou works well as there move along with the skirt once again. Not always perfect in high-lag environments. I think the skirts with the marabout run around 90 plus prims. If thats the case, the non-marabou skirts will work just as well.
Well I'm tired. This will be the last of the clothing I make for the next two months. Hair fair is a couple of months away, but I really want to be prepared for it and start making some great hair. Enjoy the new clothing from the past couple of months. It's not much, I'm just so picky.

No comments: