Thursday, March 20, 2008

Paris.....not Hilton either


OK, I made this last weekend but it looked like crap. So I fixed it up a bit and made new textures. I am much more happy with this style now. I even ended up using fewer prims. 100% sculpts except for the flex.
I don't like short styles. I just can't do them well. This does work for me though.
This doesn't even look like what I was trying to do. My styles always end up somewhere different than I intend. Maybe that's a good thing. Maybe it forces me to let the hair do its own thing instead of trying to make it do something it can't.
OK, I'm going to put this up later. I'm tired but it will be put up eventually. It's just I'm out of room in the store and I don't know what to do. I would like to keep making hair instead of organizing the store which is tedious and boring.

No comments: