Sunday, November 01, 2009

A few more photos






I know, but I spent so much time working on it. I need to show off a little. ;-)

FYI for anyone reading, the TP system goes from ground level to level 2. To get to the top use the TP from the middle of the second floor.

The top is a bit small, so you will need to zoom close enough to see your avatar on the top floor. From there find the stairs up to the balcony to see a great view. Too bad draw distance causes so much lag.

Also the Tower is not 100% complete by a long shot. I will be returning the hair production and the tower will now be a side project after two long months of work. There are textures that need to be done, a balcony roof on the first floor that needs to be done. Also some more pieces need to be added to the outside of the tower. I doubt I will ever finish it, but it is to the point that it looks pretty good I think.

No comments: