Thursday, November 27, 2008

Samantha "Afro"


I put a lot of work into the textures of this hairstyle. So it took a while and my PC isn't exactly fast with all of the layers that were involved.
If you've ever shopped at Jolie Femme you will notice almost every hairstyle comes with different hair textures used on the alpha prims (flat prims layered to create detailed effect). So many of the styles are unique and the texture fit each style correctly.
This is my first try doing an "Afro". It's very different to me at least.
I priced this one at 220L. 800L for all 50 colors. Demos are always free. New hair will always be up on the Newest Hair wall which is opposite of the large, tall wall of hair.

**This weekend only, the price of this hair will be 100L (Friday, Saturday and Sunday 30th)

No comments: