Saturday, April 12, 2008

New hair coming soon

I know I've been slow but what I'm trying to make if it even turns out is taking a long time. I've already redone it several times. I'm having realy issues. SL hasn't been running good and I'm really frustrated. The more I make hair, the more complicated it has been getting too. So its taking longer.
I did get some new hair brushes in photoshop to help me out. Basically every hair style I make requires new hair textures all 42 of them or more! So I need to spend 2 or 3 hours just making textures. Then making the hair for another several hours and then if it don't look good it gets scraped like last weekend.
I am trying though and I look back and do like some of the recent hair styles. My two most favorite right now are April and Rochelle. Both of them have great textures and don't glitch much either.

No comments: