Sunday, April 20, 2008
Made a new hairstyle this weekend but will put it up tomorrow. I didn't have enough time to put it up.
This one is different than some others. The hair textures I made are produced differently than the ones I made before. I don't know how to explain it but the texture of the hair actually follows the hair itself better. Basically it is an improvement. So I tried something else this time and I think this hair is wonderful. Most of the hair is in the back and side. A few strands left on the right side. All of it curly and the non-curly are all sculpted. I was surprised that this ended up being 80 prims or somewhere around there. I don't remember. A lot of times I end up around 100-120. So that is good.
So by tomorrow morning this should be up.
I will also try to reorganize the hair a bit. I'm running out of room and I keep saying I'm going to do something about it.