Sunday, August 31, 2008

Danielle updated and sent....

There was a small issue with Danielle which I updated this weekend. I sent out replacements to everyone that had purchased at the Hair Fair. Hopefully I didn't miss anyone. This took 5 1/2 hours to do so I'm tired.

The problem was with the alpha. Not defective up close by from a far distance white alpha textures began to show up. I will no longer be using PNG as a texture format even though this format was to make things so easy and painless when it came into SL earlier this year. I've been told of another way to deal with issue with the white halo effect on transparent textures and will use TGA once again.

No comments: